Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Andres,

You can link tickets in Jira.  Go to "More Actions->Link" on the
ticket page.  This is a little better than putting tickets in
comments, the link will automatically show up in both tickets.

Are there any BigTop tickets that should be linked to these tickets?

Keith