HBase >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
bq. Can we not disable tests that we've labelled flakey and not issues in
hbase?

No tests were disabled this past week.

I will continue to work on finding root cause for flay tests, with the help
from people which related JIRAs are assigned to.

Cheers