HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems

+
Sam 2013-03-07, 13:33
Re: Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems
Hello Sam,

    Don't remove that line from /etc/hosts file, instead change it to
"127.0.0.1     YOUR_HOST_NAME". And restart all the processes.

BTW, which link have you followed? It seems you have forgotten to paste it.
Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com