Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-30, 01:08
+
Tom White 2012-11-30, 12:33
+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-30, 18:11
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-11-30, 09:58
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc0)
Thanks for reviewing and committing these, Bruce.  I'll roll another
RC that includes them.

I also fixed the projected release date in CHANGES.txt.  Thanks for
catching that.

Doug