Hadoop >> mail # user >> Many Standby NameNodes for QJM HA

Many Standby NameNodes for QJM HA
I use hadoop-2.0.5 version, and I use QJM for HA.

I want to there are two Standby NameNodes and one Active NameNode in  HDFS
cluster,

I think I need to config below content:
<property>
  <name>dfs.ha.namenodes.mycluster</name>
  <value>nn1,nn2,nn3</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>dfs.namenode.rpc-address.mycluster.nn1</name>
  <value>10.232.98.77:20020</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>dfs.namenode.rpc-address.mycluster.nn2</name>
  <value>10.232.98.78:20020</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>dfs.namenode.rpc-address.mycluster.nn3</name>
  <value>10.232.98.79:20020</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>dfs.client.failover.proxy.provider.mycluster</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.ConfiguredFailoverProxyProvider</value>
</property>

Can I do that?

Thanks,

LiuLei