HBase, mail # user - regions unlinked from table

Re: regions unlinked from table
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-07-09, 19:10
Thanks for the response Kevin, Shrijeet, and Suraj.

I forgot to update the list (sorry!) but the addregion.rb did seem to work.
 At first it didn't seem to, and I stepped away to work on something else
for the last week.  Looking at the table now, it must have been an async
action because all the regions now show up for the table.  I didn't notice
until now because this data was throwaway data that we were going to delete
before noticing the inconsistency.

I didn't save the output from -details, but if this ever happens again I
will try to send it over.  I'll also take a look at your uber-hbck.  Thanks!