MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: about hadoop-2.2.0 "mapred.child.java.opts"

Re: about hadoop-2.2.0 "mapred.child.java.opts"
Actually, its the other way around (thanks Sandy for catching this
error in my post). The presence of mapreduce.map|reduce.java.opts
overrides mapred.child.java.opts, not the other way round as I had
stated earlier (below).

--
Harsh J