HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems

+
Sam 2013-03-07, 13:33
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-07, 16:15
+
Sam 2013-03-08, 11:20
Re: Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems
am,
what is your HBase master  and HBase Regionserver logs say?
There should be a clue in there on the reason of the problem.
Thank you!

Sincerely,