MapReduce, mail # user - Re: protect from accidental deletes

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-01, 21:15
+
Artem Ervits 2013-04-01, 21:11
Re: protect from accidental deletes
Robert Hamilton 2013-04-02, 00:43
Not to be despised is
 hadoop fs -chmod a-w
:)

Sent from my iPhone

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/

--
This e-mail, including attachments, contains confidential and/or
which it is addressed. The reader is hereby notified that any