Flume >> mail # dev >> What's up with Jenkins?

+
Mike Percy 2013-04-18, 08:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-18, 08:24
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-18, 14:43
Re: What's up with Jenkins?
Does anybody know why it is assigned to ubuntu && !ubuntu6? i.e. was there
a problem with ubuntu6?

Hari good idea, worth checking on the wait time.

Mike
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> We've been experiencing similar issue on Sqoop in recent past as well. I
> was able to google out that exit code 143 means SIGTERM signal. Additional
> googling has suggested that the signal might be sent by OOM killer, but as
> I do not have access to the physical boxes, I wasn't able to verify that.
> At least on Sqoop the issue "solved itself" in couple of days, so I wasn't
> pursuing it further lately.
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 01:24:51AM -0700, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> > Not sure if the wait time counts towards that timeout. If it does, then
> it is possible that it is getting killed because of that. I kept increasing
> the timeout each time I saw this happen.
> >

> > Hari
> >
> > --
> > Hari Shreedharan
> >

> > On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Mike Percy wrote:
> >
> > > Who knows what's going on with this thing?
> > >
> > > Maven code 143 happens when the process gets killed but the last build
> was
> > > running for only 26 mins. Our build timeout is set to 480 minutes (!)
> in
> > > the Jenkins config.
> > >
> > > Mike

+