Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 13:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28
+
Christopher 2013-09-18, 18:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 15:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 14:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 14:22
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 15:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-20, 16:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 15:40
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-23, 02:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-24, 23:14
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 01:15
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 18:05
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-25, 19:37
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:45
+
Bill Havanki 2013-09-25, 21:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 21:34
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-26, 02:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 21:56
+
Christopher 2013-09-26, 02:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-01, 02:09
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-26, 04:12
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-09, 23:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-11, 21:35
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Thanks for taking the time to review, Keith.

This is scheduled to close tonight. Can any other devs weigh in, please?

On 10/11/2013 05:35 PM, Keith Turner wrote:
> signature and checksum on the soruce tar looks good.
> Runs fine
>

> +1
>

> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Round 3, everyone. Changes over RC2:
>>
>> * Manually set tarLongFileMode=gnu for maven-assembly-plugin
>> * Remove maven-source-plugin as Apache parent pom provides this
>> * Remove unnecessary entries from LICENSE and NOTICE
>> * Add LICENSE and NOTICE to the archetype such that the project the
>> archetype generates also has said LICENSE and NOTICE
>> * Rename artifact from 'instamo-archetype' to 'accumulo-instamo-archetype'
>> for clarity
>>
>> Git repo: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-**
>> archetype.git<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git>
>> Tag: 1.4.4 (**f2b2e49ec8ce9a60c298ccdcfc763a**6fd05f8da1)
>> Staging repo: https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
>> orgapacheaccumulo-156/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/>
>> Source release tarball: https://repository.apache.org/**
>> content/repositories/**orgapacheaccumulo-156/org/**
>> apache/accumulo/accumulo-**instamo-archetype/1.4.4/**
>> accumulo-instamo-archetype-1.**4.4-source-release.tar.gz<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo-instamo-archetype/1.4.4/accumulo-instamo-archetype-1.4.4-source-release.tar.gz>
>>
>> Pending successful vote after 72hrs, the staging repo will be promoted. I
>> changed how I was doing things before "1.4.4-RCx" tags as it would require
>> more manual intervention in the release process. (sidebar: will be writing
>> up this information on the website to make 1.6.0 hopefully easier)
>>
>> - Josh

+
Mike Drob 2013-10-13, 04:29
+