Avro >> mail # user >> Configuring avro-maven-plugin to generate java classes with non-default field properties

Re: Configuring avro-maven-plugin to generate java classes with non-default field properties
The fieldVisibility tag can be added to the avro-maven-plugin
configuration in your pom.xml.

For example:

  <configuration>
    <fieldVisibility>private</fieldVisibility>
  </configuration>

Accepted values are "public", "private" and "public_deprecated" (the default).

Doug