HBase, mail # dev - Thoughts about large feature dev branches

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-05, 18:38
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-05, 22:58
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-05, 23:43
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-05, 23:48
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-06, 11:08
+
Stack 2012-09-05, 22:49
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-06, 10:33
+
Stack 2012-09-06, 19:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-06, 14:03
+
Dave Wang 2012-09-12, 06:49
Re: Thoughts about large feature dev branches
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-12, 07:24
Yes, the consensus at the dev meetup (a poll of the room) was we
should move forward with use of git and GitHub hosting for feature
development / branches.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Dave Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Shall we move forward with this proposal?  Let's get this in place soon so
> larger projects such as snapshots can make use of this.
>
> - Dave

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)