HBase >> mail # dev >> Thoughts about large feature dev branches

Re: Thoughts about large feature dev branches
Yes, the consensus at the dev meetup (a poll of the room) was we
should move forward with use of git and GitHub hosting for feature
development / branches.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Dave Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Shall we move forward with this proposal?  Let's get this in place soon so
> larger projects such as snapshots can make use of this.
>
> - Dave

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)