HBase, mail # dev - Thoughts about large feature dev branches

Re: Thoughts about large feature dev branches
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-12, 07:24
Yes, the consensus at the dev meetup (a poll of the room) was we
should move forward with use of git and GitHub hosting for feature
development / branches.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Dave Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Shall we move forward with this proposal?  Let's get this in place soon so
> larger projects such as snapshots can make use of this.
>
> - Dave

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)