Kafka >> mail # user >> Strata/Hadoop World NYC

+
Joe Stein 2012-10-09, 17:22
+
Wouter de Bie 2012-10-09, 17:28
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 17:42
+
Jonathan Creasy 2012-10-14, 02:18
+
Felix GV 2012-10-15, 06:05
+
Murtaza Doctor 2012-10-15, 17:50
+
Felix GV 2012-10-15, 22:03
Re: Strata/Hadoop World NYC
I think that is a great idea, if other agree lets do it Wednesday?

--

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc