HBase, mail # user - HBase and HDFS replication

+
Andrea 2013-11-28, 10:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-28, 10:26
+
Andrea 2013-11-28, 12:54
+
Pablo Medina 2013-11-28, 23:18
+
Andrea 2013-11-28, 10:33
+
Andrea 2013-11-29, 09:17
+
Andrea 2013-11-29, 21:33
Re: HBase and HDFS replication
Ted Yu 2013-11-30, 02:06
Can you pastebin master log for this duration of 20 minutes and tell us the
name of the region whose recovery took such long time ?

Thanks
On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried to set in hbase-site.xml the property zookeeper.session.timeout at
> 60000, so 1 minute, but still the region come to one regionserver alive
> after
> about 18-20 minutes....there's no other way to set the recovery time? Maybe
> add more zookeeper server?

+
Andrea 2013-12-04, 11:18