Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
John Vines 2013-01-28, 17:20
I think shifting all monitoring tools to something like Ambari would be the
best route to go. It offloads a majority of our development onto another
project while still providing monitoring, but also provided a command and
control interface.