Accumulo >> mail # user >> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)

+
Jason Trost 2012-11-03, 01:43
+
David Medinets 2012-11-03, 03:45
+
David Medinets 2012-11-03, 03:47
+
Jason Trost 2012-11-03, 12:36
+
Jason Trost 2012-11-03, 12:35
Re: Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Jason Trost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I gave this talk at an Accumulo Meetup group co-located with
> StrataConf/Hadoop World in NYC.  I thought you all might be interested.
>
> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
> http://www.slideshare.net/jasontrost/accumulo-at-endgame
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.

Are you running all hadoop, zookeeper, accumulo, etc processes under
supervisord?  I have not heard of that.  I just took a quick look at
their web page, it looks interesting.

I am curious about the bullet "Locality groups are your friend for
Nutch/Gora".   Can you elaborate?

> --Jason

+
Jason Trost 2012-11-04, 17:34