Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use zookeeper as Load Blancer

+
Neo Qing 2013-05-15, 05:26
Re: Use zookeeper as Load Blancer
You can certainly use ZK for this use case. You'll have to implement the
load balancing algorithm yourself but zookeeper can certainly be used for
this. You might look at some related open source solutions already out
there like norbert:
http://data.linkedin.com/opensource/norbert

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:26 AM, Neo Qing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,There
>   I'm new to zookeeper, currently I'm working on a project, I have a
> cluster of server, client need to connection server (TCP/IP), and we need
> to keep the connection long live.
>   To do the fail over and load balance , I was wondering whether zookeeper
> can handle this case, especially for long live connection.
>   thanks in advance.
>
> Neo

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-05-15, 16:01