Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use zookeeper as Load Blancer

Re: Use zookeeper as Load Blancer
You can certainly use ZK for this use case. You'll have to implement the
load balancing algorithm yourself but zookeeper can certainly be used for
this. You might look at some related open source solutions already out
there like norbert:
http://data.linkedin.com/opensource/norbert