HDFS, mail # user - Re: Decomssion datanode - no response

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 05:06
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 06:55
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 03:17
+
Francis.Hu 2013-07-05, 03:16
Re: 答复: Decomssion datanode - no response
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 03:25
It's 20 minutes passed after I ran -refreshNodes, but there is no
decomssion nodes showed on the UI. and canno find any hints in the NN and
DN logs.