HBase >> mail # user >> Which API docs to use for writing HBase client application?

Re: Which API docs to use for writing HBase client application?
Thanks a lot for the information Azuryy.

Just to know, why there is apidocs for 0.97.0 ?? There is no release of
HBase with this number, right?

Regards,
Joarder Kamal