Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> could you please tell me how subscribe to the Mailing Lists?

+
Fansong Zeng 2012-09-10, 08:37
Re: could you please tell me how subscribe to the Mailing Lists?
Hi Fansong,

You can subscribe to the ZooKeeper user mailing list by sending an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

http://zookeeper.apache.org/lists.html

Welcome to the ZooKeeper community!
--Michi