HBase, mail # dev - The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-19, 00:25
Hi Ted,

Why are you asking me this? Do you think this is a problem with EC2
Jenkins?  Did you check repository.jboss.org ? Does it work for you?  This
is what I get at
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/org/apache/apache/12/apache-12-site_en.xml
 :

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache Server at repository.jboss.org Port 80

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)