HBase, mail # user - Interactions between max versions and filters

Re: Interactions between max versions and filters
Varun Sharma 2013-04-06, 00:25
HBASE 5257 is probably what lars is talking about - that fixed a bug with
version tracking on ColumnPaginatinoFilter - there is a patch for 0.92,
0.94 and 0.96 but not for the cdh versions...