MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Environment variable representing classpath for AM launch

Re: Environment variable representing classpath for AM launch
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-06-18, 06:20
Thanks Devraj,

Yes , the default yarn site has this property already , I have not
overridden this. The $CLASSPATH environment should have the proper
classpath set with the locations from this property.I was under the
impression that setting $CLASSPATH to the environment  of application
launch context should be enough.Its not working for me. Will look more into
it.