Flume >> mail # user >> how to know which line the agent have sent ?

+
周梦想 2013-02-06, 02:45
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-06, 07:50
+
周梦想 2013-02-07, 03:03
+
周梦想 2013-02-07, 03:24
Re: how to know which line the agent have sent ?
I am not sure if there is a simple and perfect solution for both loss
and duplication at failure using Flume or other.
for example with Flume-OG,
using E2E reliability mode, you can minimize loss but duplication can
happen; using BE mode with startFromEnd=true for tail, you can minimize
duplication but loss can happen.

At this moment, we are using combination of our own plug-ins to minimize
the affect at failure and monitoring/alert system to response quickly.

-JS

--
Jeong-shik Jang / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gruter, Inc., R&D Team Leader