HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase bkup options

Re: Hbase bkup options
Hello everyone,

I too have similar use-case, where I've setup a separate HBase Replica
Cluster.
and enabled 'Replciation_Scope' for tables.

Q. Do I need to create 'table + ColFamily' in backup cluster everytime a
new *table* gets created in 'production' cluster?
or Is there a way where table schema too get replicated across cluster(
like put+delete get replicated) ?

Your help is highly appreciated
Thanks

(I tried sending separate email to group, but it get returned as spam :(

--
Alok Kumar