Accumulo >> mail # dev >> VFS class reloading?

+
John Vines 2013-04-16, 22:29
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:40
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:50
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-16, 23:52
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:57
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 14:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 17:53
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:39
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 01:53
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 00:49
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:54
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 01:24
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-17, 00:47
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:51
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-17, 01:59
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 02:08
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 16:20
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-17, 16:43
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 16:43
Re: VFS class reloading?
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The issue is hadoop 1.0.1 and earlier do not have commons-io at all. So
> there is no jar to pick up on the classpath. So when we made commons-io
> provided, we lost the jar for the previous releases.

Ah, I see.  So no version variable is required, we just need to do
something about the provided scope.

Billie