Pig >> mail # user >> Is there a workaround to "Projection map of new predecessor is null" ??

Re: Is there a workaround to "Projection map of new predecessor is null" ??
Ok, after reading and rereading 2k worth of PigLatin, we've finally found
the foul alias. The error is generated by the following pig latin:

g = group table by (a,b);
h = foreach g generate group, table.(*c*,d,f,*c*) as grp;
-- note c is repeated.

And if you work on this alias later on, it generates the following error.

2010-09-21 23:43:46,288 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
ERROR 2160: Error during fixing projections. Projection map of new
predecessor is null.