Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> pinging again, I need help from somebody with sudo access to the hadoop
>> jenkins boxes to do this or to get sudo access for a couple of hours to set
>> up myself.
>
> Have you asked on builds@ or filed an INFRA Jira issue or asked on #asfinfra?
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

Last time I did I was told that those were special boxes donated by Yahoo! and
they required a different protocol for getting onto them. In fact, I
was under the
impression that even ASF INFRA guys couldn't admin those boxes. Not sure
whether it has changed -- hence asking here first.

Thanks,
Roman.