Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Flume secure communication

Re: Flume secure communication
Deepak, I expect for the wire encryption support to be committed relatively
soon, for what it's worth. We didn't have an implementation until recently,
and I'm interested in getting it committed.

Not that many people had voiced that as something they thought was
important until recently, so nobody had worked on it.

Regards,
Mike