From: Haiyi Zhu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 6:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Error under Mapreduce Mode

I am using M45 clusters. I am not sure what version they get...

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Olga Natkovich
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> What version of Hadoop and what version of Pig are you using. Based
from
> the error I assume you are using Pig 0.5.0 that requires a hadoop 20
> cluster.
>
> Olga

org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MultiQueryO
> ptimizer
> - MR plan size before optimization: 1
> 2009-11-22 21:53:25,317 [main] INFO

org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MultiQueryO
> ptimizer
> - MR plan size after optimization: 1
> 2009-11-22 21:53:27,282 [main] INFO

org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.JobControlC
> ompiler
> - Setting up single store job
> 2009-11-22 21:53:27,384 [Thread-66] WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient
> - Use GenericOptionsParser for parsing the arguments. Applications
> should
> implement Tool for the same.
> 2009-11-22 21:53:27,855 [main] INFO

org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLa