Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Oct 2012 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Oct 2012 ([ppmc])
Joel Koshy 2012-10-03, 18:42
Apparently, this is due today. I put together a draft at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2012

Alan, can you sign-off if it looks good to you?

Thanks,

Joel