HBase >> mail # dev >> HBaseTestingUtility Failing

+
David Williams 2013-07-15, 15:01
Re: HBaseTestingUtility Failing
I would be busy today so expect delay in future response.

bq. Recall that this is not an issue on Mac OSX for some odd reason

I didn't reproduce the issue you mentioned on either OSX or Linux.

Maybe people who use CentOS for ci can comment on this matter.

Cheers

+
David Williams 2013-07-15, 17:17
+