Sqoop >> mail # dev >> SQOOP2: Issues with hadoop 1.0

SQOOP2: Issues with hadoop 1.0
Hi,
I am using Apache Hadoop 1.0.4 and built sqoop 2.0 with hadoop.profile=100.

Getting few errors while submission start command from sqoop2 console.
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but interface was expected

Then I faced log4j in Tomcat, fixed with below property.
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.ENABLE_CLEAR_REFERENCES = false

Kindly help on sqoop 2.0 building issue
--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ