Pig >> mail # user >> Loading LZOs With Some JSON

Hi,
I'm currently working on trying to load lzos that contain some JSON
elements. This is of the form:

item1    item2    {'thing1':'1','thing2':'2'}
item3    item4    {'thing3':'1','thing27':'2'}
item5    item6    {'thing5':'1','thing19':'2'}

I was thinking I could use LzoJsonLoader for this, but it keeps throwing
me errors like:
ERROR com.hadoop.compression.lzo.LzoCodec - Cannot load native-lzo
without native-hadoop

This is despite the fact that I can load normal lzos just fine using
LzoTokenizedLoader('\\t'). So, now I'm at a bit of a standstill. What
should I do to go about loading these files? Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Eli