Pig >> mail # user >> MySQL / JDBC / SQL DB Loader?

+
Anze 2010-11-03, 07:22
Re: MySQL / JDBC / SQL DB Loader?
Not a 100% Pig solution, but you could use Sqoop to get the data in as a
pre-processing step. And if you want to handle all as single job, you could
use Oozie to create a workflow that does Sqoop and then your Pig processing.

Alejandro
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Anze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Part of data I have resides in MySQL. Is there a loader that would allow
>
> I can't find anything on the net, but it seems to me this must be a quite
> common problem.
> I checked piggybank but there is only DBStorage (and no DBLoader).
>
> Is some DBLoader out there too?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Anze

+