Pig >> mail # user >> MySQL / JDBC / SQL DB Loader?

Re: MySQL / JDBC / SQL DB Loader?
Not a 100% Pig solution, but you could use Sqoop to get the data in as a
pre-processing step. And if you want to handle all as single job, you could
use Oozie to create a workflow that does Sqoop and then your Pig processing.

Alejandro