Zookeeper >> mail # user >> All zk clients receive a Disconnected when leader server is restarted.

All zk clients receive a Disconnected when leader server is restarted.
Hi all,

For testing purposes I've excluded the "leader" from the zk client
connection string; and I've observed that all zk clients receive a
Disconnected event when the leader server is restarted.
Is it the expected behavior or I've missing some configuration?

BR,
/César.