Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo v1.5: AuthProperty cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable

Re: Accumulo v1.5: AuthProperty cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable
John Vines 2013-03-12, 21:55
first, it's worth mentioning that the ACCUMULO-873 only affects the monitor
and has no impact on performance of anything else on the cluster.

Secondly, while this isn't the error your seeing, some of the features do
require Hadoop-0.20.205 so you may see some other unknown inconsistencies.

As for your actual bug, I recreated it and reopened the ticket for the cli
changes that caused this (ACCUMULO-1159). I will be fixing it first thing
in the morning. In the meantime, you can do accumulo shell -u root -p
<password> and that will still work.

Thanks for finding that!