Pig, mail # dev - Current "patch available' and open issues

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-03, 00:01
+
Bill Graham 2012-09-03, 03:49
Re: Current "patch available' and open issues
Bill Graham 2012-09-04, 17:42
HCatalog is having a similar discussion and has opened this JIRA to have a
daily patch available report sent to hcatalog-dev:

I'd like to file another similar issue to set this up for Pig unless there
are objections.
On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At the meetup we discussed setting up a daily (weekly?) digest email
> showing what JIRAs are 'patch available'. I think this would be a great way
> to be reminded of what's patches need review. I dug around jira a bit and
> couldn't figure out how to set this up. Alan, did you mention that you knew
> a way to do this?
>

> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>> Here's a link to a almost 40 JIRAs where patches are available.
>> We should review them and either close as won't fix, drop "patch
>> available" if the patch doesn't pass muster, or commit.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+status+%3D+%22Patch+Available%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
>>
>> Also, here's a link to currently open issues (539 of them!):
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC%2C+priority+DESC
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Dmitriy
>>

> --
> *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me
> at [EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Alan Gates 2012-09-04, 17:59