Pig >> mail # dev >> Current "patch available' and open issues

Re: Current "patch available' and open issues
HCatalog is having a similar discussion and has opened this JIRA to have a
daily patch available report sent to hcatalog-dev:

I'd like to file another similar issue to set this up for Pig unless there
are objections.