Pig >> mail # user >> how can I store multiple result once a time?

how can I store multiple result once a time?
Hi , all
How can I store multiple result using one store function?
for example: store Result1, Result 2 into '/tmp/result' using PigStorage(',');

the default store function does not accept multiple parameter as input .

thanks
姓名(Name): 姚海涛(Haitao Yao)
邮箱(email): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
新浪微博(weibo): @haitao_yao