MapReduce >> mail # user >> Collecting MAP output in a Iterator

Re: Collecting MAP output in a Iterator
The question is why do you want to do that? How will you use the output?
You really want a cross join? This a very expensive operation (in terms of
memory).

Could you provide more context?

Regards

Bertrand