Hadoop >> mail # user >> JobTracker UI shows only one node instead of 2

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-06-13, 06:51
+
Devaraj k 2013-06-13, 07:05
Re: JobTracker UI shows only one node instead of 2
Thanks .
I found it  there mismatch of compile version in Jobtracker log thats why
second tasktracker was not working

--
*
*