HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS Files Deleted

+
varun kumar 2012-04-26, 12:15
+
John George 2012-04-26, 13:49
+
varun kumar 2012-04-26, 18:00
+
M. C. Srivas 2012-04-26, 20:22
Re: HDFS Files Deleted
It might be too late now since this is several hours ago, but you might
have been able to recover some of it by shutting down the DNs, and
restoring a previous fsimage (you *are* checkpointing, aren't you?).