Pig, mail # dev - Our release process

+
Olga Natkovich 2012-11-02, 22:58
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-03, 03:19
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-03, 17:20
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-11-05, 01:17
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-05, 18:37
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-11-05, 18:48
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-05, 19:34
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-06, 00:53
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-06, 02:12
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-07, 02:34
+
Santhosh M S 2012-11-19, 23:48
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-11-26, 01:56
Re: Our release process
Santhosh M S 2012-11-26, 08:00
It takes too long to run. If the e2e tests are run every night or a reasonable timeframe then it will reduce the barrier for submitting patches. The context for this: the reluctance of folks to move to a higher version when the higher version is not backward compatible.

Santhosh