HDFS >> mail # dev >> Rack-awareness in Hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Rack-awareness in Hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Is Hadoop-2.0.3-alpha does not support Rack-awarness?
I am trying to make Hadoop cluster Rack-Aware for a week but I
haven't succeed.

What I am doing.
I am adding following property in etc/hadoop/core-site.xml :
<property>
<name>net.topology.script.file.name</name>
<value>/home/hadoop/hadoop-2.0.3-alpha/etc/hadoop/topology.sh</value>
</property>
The topology.sh and topology.data is attached with this mail.

I want to tell you that once I used this property(topology.script.file.name)
and files to make Hadoop-0.22.0 rack-aware but I am unable to do the same
for Hadoop-2.0.3-alpha.
What I am doing wrong?
Please, somebody help me.
--