MapReduce >> mail # user >> Old vs New API

+
Alberto Cordioli 2012-10-22, 13:22
+
Bejoy KS 2012-10-22, 13:40
Re: Old vs New API
Thanks Bejoy,

my only concern is that the new api were to become "official" quite
some time ago, but this seems to be a long process.
And honestly I don't understand why. The changes are not so invasive.
I just want to be sure to learn the more suitable api for the future.

Anyway, as you said, let's see if a committer can comment on this.
Alberto

--
Alberto Cordioli
+